What do you do when you feel like the world is....

collapsing? How do you handle life when it seems like one thing happens, then something else, and you get yet something else?  Do you quit, scream, run away, pretend it is not real, what?
Right now that describes my life, things are happening that haven't been foreseen nor expected.  Not little events, but major ones that impact emotions, finances, schedules, health, etc.  So right now I have a choice about what to do.  Do I cry?  Yep got that covered.  Do I quit? Not likely.
One thing I do remember is that none of this is a surprise to God, He is in control and He will see us through this.  He has been Faithful even when I was faithless.  He has provided and will provide again, why?  The Lord is the same yesterday, today and forever!  I am so glad He is in control, He is Present with me now and will see us through all the way till we go to be with Him forever.  All one has to do is read through the Book of Job and realize that God has a reason that we may not see right now for allowing all of this.  One reason is that He works all things together for our good.  In time He will make all things new, and on days like this, I can't wait!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts