Saturday, February 4, 2012

Just to laugh

Normally I write book reviews, my thoughts and a film thus far.  However, after all my family has endured these past months it felt like laughter was becoming a rare thing, instead of how it used to be a normal part of our days.  We are enduring many trials and hardships, with God everything is possible, He has been and will be faithful.  Recently, my oldest son reposted on Facebook a funny commercial for cheese, believe it or not.  I laughed till I almost cried, it has been so long since I seen it and it was good to laugh again.  I thought others may need something silly to laugh at with all that maybe going on in their lives.  So it is with profound hope that this just makes you laugh and brightens your day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fso_WM2vmYo