1GN (CD Music)....review





Title: 1GN (Girl Nation)
Groups Website: http://www.1girlnation.com/
Format: CD
Year:  2013
The first thing I did when I opened the CD was read what the artists wrote their thanks for or who they wrote notes of appreciation to.  Secondly, I looked through the lyrics of the songs and I was simply astounded.  Finally, I listed to the music more than once.  Why?  The songs are upbeat and what is more important is the message that each song imparts.
The young women are taking a stand in living for Jesus, unashamedly before a world that ridicules such faith as meaningless.  However, when the songs are heard, listeners will get a sense these women are singing from the heart with deep conviction.  Not only that, they call others to live the same way before a watching world.
It would be easy to think that the group is solely geared to a young adult crowd, but their songs will stir the hearts of anyone willing to listen with an open heart.  One Girl Nation is a new group that I believe will spur listeners to grow in the Lord and live completely for Him their whole lives. 
My rating is 5 stars.
1GN pic.jpg
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
 Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457

Post a Comment

Popular Posts