Tuesday, January 7, 2014

No One to Trust



Title:  No One to Trust (Hidden Identity Series Book #1)
Author:  Lynette Eason
Pages:  336
Year:  2014
Publisher:  Revell
Is riveting, high adrenaline style of a story where one man isn’t who he said he was, but then again is he the only one your favorite genre?  Summer wakes up and finds an unknown assailant in her bedroom, threatening her with deadly harm and her husband missing.  This man tells her that his name is not what she thinks it is and that she has 12 hours to turn over some laptop along with a flash drive or else.
In the first novel of her latest series, Lynette Eason writes a masterpiece that I could not put down until the last page was turned!  Filled with danger, action, and adventure along with a dose of mystery it is sure to keep many fans reading till the conclusion.  As I read, becoming more familiar with the story, there were times I thought I knew who was fighting for justice and who was not.  At other times, I thought the newlywed couple, Summer and Kyle, wasn’t going to stay married as Summer learns truths that place those she loves in danger.
It wasn’t hard to picture scenes in my mind or feel the tension of the story many times even when it appeared the climax of the writing was past.  I have read other novels written by Lynette Eason and thoroughly enjoyed them, but this new series really shines bright!  Some characters are enigmas with their true motives or identities not fully revealed.  When the mob is involved, along with one main protagonist, who orders deaths even of loved ones like someone orders a meal, I wanted to see him taken down.
Summer is an attorney who has a case she is bound and determined to show up for on the day the hearing is scheduled.  The reason for her passion for fighting to protect a mother with two little girls becomes clearer the more one keeps reading.  I started this novel a couple of hours ago and have just now finished it in the wee hours of the morning; it is that captivating!  Who doesn’t want to sit down with a book, hoping that in the end, right triumphs over evil or a marriage may still have hope?  Some characters learn the reality of the forgiveness of God when it is extended to them even though they believe they don’t deserve it.
Don’t miss this latest and newest series of Lynette Eason’s; especially with book two coming out in the fall of 2014!
My rating is 5+ stars.
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
 Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457
Post a Comment