Eyes of Justice

Title:  Eyes of Justice (Triple Threat Series #4)
Author:  Lis Wiehl with April Henry
Pages:  292
Year:  2012
Publisher:  Thomas Nelson
Allison Pierce, federal prosecutor, has had her wayward sister living with her and her husband for almost a year now.  Lindsay is finally going to try to open a business of her own.  Allison agrees to co-sign on the loan from the bank.  While at the bank, Allison goes to the restroom and while there something terrible happens.  This on top of the recent death of someone very close to her just about breaks her, but she clings to her faith in God.  She wants justice to be served and will not let the guilty go unpunished.  As more information comes to light, Allison wonders if what happened at the bank was just a cover-up for something else.  Is she safe in her beloved city of Portland?
Nicole Hedges, FBI agent, has resumed her relationship with Leif and is status post breast cancer surgery.  Along with Allison, she vows to see justice done no matter the cost regarding the murder of someone close to her.  While out jogging, she is almost run over, but puts it down to driver inattention.  As she searches for clues to bring a killer to justice, she begins to think maybe she was targeted on purpose.  Is someone out to get her?
This is the best of the Triple Threat stories so far in my opinion.  I don’t want to reveal much about what happens, so I’ve been brief in my review.  There is so much action readers will not be able to stop until the book is finished.  I was worn out by the time I turned the last page, but it was worth the time spent.  This is just great reading.  I have read this author’s other series, The East Salem Trilogy and really enjoyed that series as well.  There are surprises, suspense and sadness to keep readers engaged.  I don’t know if this is the final book in the series or not, but I’ll be on the lookout for more exciting stories from this author.
My rating is 5 stars.

Note:  The opinions shared in this review are solely my responsibility.  Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457
Post a Comment

Popular Posts