Lip Reading by Harry Kraus


Title:  Lip Reading
Author:  Harry Kraus
Pages:  432
Year:  2014
Publisher:  David C. Cook
Book junkie…that is what I think my new nickname should be.  I go through books like water flows from a faucet.  A good friend of mine enjoys Harry Kraus’ books and for a long time has been encouraging me occasionally to read his novels, but I never seemed to get around to it.  One night when sleep seemed the last thing I would get I picked up this new novel by Harry Kraus titled, Lip Reading.
Without awareness of time, I zoned everything else out and before I knew it I had completed the book.   What an amazing tale is encased in the covers!  Two teenagers, one name Becca and the other Noah, grew up together in the same small town, going to the same schools, parades and more.  One night a rash decision changes not only Becca and Noah’s lives, but it ripples to include many other people in the future.  As adults, without the other knowing, both Becca and Noah pursue a study in the same medical field, but now they are working at two different pharmaceutical companies.  Becca’s company is family owned and operated while Noah works for the competition.  From this little bit of information I hope you are drawn into the masterly woven tale of failure and success, love and loss, regret and redemption.
Books that are written with Gospel as a part of it and the human condition the other part sure come together to bring a riveting tale, capturing the heart and mind of the audience.  What an amazing story that just kept my attention until I was done.  The author didn’t use any gross scenes or jargon that is hard to understand; it is a quick and entertaining tale spun to reach out and remind us of the love of God.  I cannot wait until the author brings out another tale sometime in the future.  I think I will read the others he has written to date, too!  So grab a copy and enjoy the latest medical thriller by Harry Kraus, Lip Reading!
My rating is 5 stars.
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457
Post a Comment

Popular Posts