"The Identical" Motion Picture Soundtrack CD Review


Title:  The Identical (Original Music from the Motion Picture)
Author:  Various Artists
Format:  CD
Year:  2014
Publisher:  Capital Christian Music Group
The music was interesting.  It was very historical in a lot of ways.  It showed what impact certain ideas that the songs generated had on society and how they helped change it (though not in the best way). Certain bands wanted to expand the boundaries of music beyond the songs that were sung in praise to God and not everyone took kindly to this.  The Identical is all about a man whose heart was for music in a changing society and became very famous.  The songs he sung had quite an impact on society, and he became very popular.  People got more used to rock n’ roll music and just simply came to love it.
The good thing about this music is that it can really make you shake your groove thing and think about having fun and enjoying life.  Plus it’s very historical, so for those who enjoy history and culture or just simply enjoy music in general, I think will enjoy watching the movie, The Identical and listening to its songs.  Not to say anything bad about The Identical, but I just wish to point out just how much of an impact this music has had on society.  Since these songs were not intended to honor God, we can see that a large percentage of our society liked the messages so much that certain rock bands today have made the expansions go even further from honoring God.  For us Christians, I just think we should be aware of that.  Other than that I think everybody would like to listen to this music and watch the movie. Enjoy!
Rating:  5 stars.
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457
Post a Comment

Popular Posts