The Identical Movie coming out Friday September 5th!


Title: The Identical Movie
Year:  2014
Publisher:  City of Peace Media and Films
Note:  A special thanks goes to Flyby Promo and Ads X Screening Room for the privilege of seeing the film.
When I first saw the movie trailer, I wasn’t quite sure of the treasure of a story that would soon unfold on the screen.  The music I was familiar with having heard the motion picture CD, but the mystery for me was the title.  People attend movies for lots of reasons, either the stars that are in it or perhaps it is a sequel to what was shown before.  The Identical takes place at a time in our nation’s history when the depression made living day to day almost nonexistent.  Work was hard to find, and people would travel long distances to wherever a job was located, even if temporary, so they could feed themselves or their family.
Also during these years tent revivals were happening with folks looking for hope or a reason to keep trying one more day.  Here is where the audience will find such a heartwarming story of a family’s decision to give one of their twin sons an opportunity to live because they couldn’t feed themselves let alone two more mouths.  So from birth there were just two couples who knew that the twins were separated and raised apart.  Yet, the miles would not matter as one would soon learn who he really was and it would radically change his heart, mind and soul.
I loved the movie not for any other reason than it gave hope.  It shows the faith the parents of each son had as they raised them, and the secret they couldn’t reveal.  The tugging of my heart when one son lovingly thanks his father so much and bridges the gap between them is really beyond description.  People everywhere can identify with the heart’s cry to be reconciled to whoever they are at odds with and most importantly to their Creator God.
I hope many make the time to go and see this film to understand, even if portrayed as a fictional story, the sacrifice parents make to love their children.  The movie shows the tension that can exist when the dreams for a parent’s child is different from the reality, as well as the hope that soars when differences become the very platform that God uses to show Himself and how He has made us.  When The Identical comes out on DVD, I plan to buy it and watch it many times.  Till then, take your family or friends and go see this awesome tale in theaters beginning September 5, 2014!
My rating is 5 stars.
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
 Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457


Post a Comment

Popular Posts