Injustice for All




Title:  Injustice for All
Author:  Robin Caroll
Pages:  352
Year:  2012
Publisher:  B & H
What drew me to the novel was a YouTube book trailer I viewed on YouTube which is posted above for your convenience.  A woman, Remington Wyatt, is raised by her godfather after the death of her parents.  With Judge Tate’s last breath he tells his goddaughter to grab the files from the safe and run!  Remington has no idea what she is taking and throwing into her godfather’s briefcase…that would come later.  Now, she has to draw upon her knowledge of the ways to disappear before “they” could kill her.
Three years later an agent transfers to the Louisiana FBI office and is assigned to the cold cases files.  He could choose any one among the many.  What does he choose?  Where will it take him?  All you need do is open the pages and discover this brilliantly written tale.  Like a clock that ticks in the quiet of the night, with every turning page you will feel the tension build to an astounding climax!  I couldn’t put the book down until I read every last word.
Sometimes when I look over a bookstore listing on the internet I come across a book that isn’t new, but one I have yet to read.  So, after the book trailer, I located the book to see what others had to say about their experiences with Robin Caroll’s writing.  Afterwards it was just a matter of curling up to have my own journey to discovering this riveting fictional tale.  What a fun and exciting story to read!  There are elements of faith, mystery, murder, disappearance, and seeing if in the plot good would triumph over evil.  The author has written other books that I plan on perusing and reading as soon as I can decide what to choose next!
My rating is 5 stars.
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457
Post a Comment

Popular Posts