NIV Once a Day Bible (Chronological Edition)



Title:  NIV Once a Day Bible (Chronological Edition)
Pages:  1280
Year:  2011
Publisher:  Tyndale
Reading the Bible in chronological order is a great way to get a close view of how God worked in special ways and in unordinary times.  I love reading the Bible in this way as it helps me understand how it came to us in respective time periods.  This NIV Bible has no notes at the bottom, a few footnotes, but nothing to distract readers from focusing on reading and hearing from God through His Word.
There are no specific dates for readers to become entangled in.  The reader can pick up the Bible and begin “Day 1” anytime of the year.  In the beginning of the Bible is a section called Getting to Know God with many helps to teach or guide us in growing closer to the Lord.  The print is a size that makes for easy reading and since the pages are not crowded with many notes or other print, I can focus on what is happening in the pages I am reading.
Perhaps you might consider getting a copy for yourself and someone else.  There is nothing like reading with a friend or family member, to encourage the accountability that keeps all of us putting one foot in front of another.  A friend of mine and I read through the Word, encouraging each other and talking about what we read that day.  We enjoy it a lot!
My rating is 5 stars.
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457
Post a Comment

Popular Posts