Love Without End

Title:  Love Without End (A King’s Meadow Romance Book #1)
Author:  Robin Lee Hatcher
Pages:  320
Year:  2014
Publisher:  Thomas Nelson
A western with a heart of romance and a love for ranch life is what I think of when I hear the title.  Two people older now and with teenagers, find themselves without their spouses.  Kimberly is a city girl who lost her husband and all she owned before moving in with her best friend in Idaho.  Chet was born and raised on a ranch and cannot imagine what made his wife leave and never care to look back on him and their two surviving sons.  Even though Chet knows the loss of their oldest son played a part in her leaving, he knew there was more but never did find out.
Now, on the Leonard ranch, life gets more complete when Nana Anna moves back from Florida.  Anna came to the ranch decades ago with nothing but her horse; she was an orphan.  Now in her eighties she wants to be back where her life was blessed so much and back to riding horses and being part of the ranch life.  The scenes vividly described throughout the tale made me want to pack my bags, find a ranch like the one in the novel where stars are seen against the backdrop of a clear night, and horses nearby to ride to a quiet forest or to look over a hill where the only sound one can hear is the wind.
I have loved westerns for a long time mostly because of the peace and quiet a small town life can bring.  I know it would not be an easy life at all and there would be some things unavailable compared to suburb life, but I could get used to it.  Robin Lee Hatcher has written a story that gives hope, along with showing how prayer is such an intricate part of life and how people have to choose sometimes between better and best like Kimberly had to do.  It was cute too how Chet and Kimberly had similar responses to contemplating marriage again.  The way they thought or their bodies reacted was at times what made me chuckle out loud.  I hope you read this book as next year book two, Whenever You Come Around, will be released.  I can’t wait!
My rating is 5 stars.
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457
Post a Comment

Popular Posts