Surprised by Love (Hearts of San Fransico #3)


Title:  Surprised by Love (Hearts of San Francisco #3)
Author:  Julie Lessman
Pages:  416
Year:  2014
Publisher:  Revell
There are two other novels in this series that will help readers follow the continuing saga of the McClare family:  Love at Any Cost followed by Dare to Love Again.  Each of the novels builds upon the other as readers follow Cassidy, Allison and the Meg find love.  With the whole family in the picture, the audience is treated to their lives of faith, joy, triumph and sorrow.  Reading all three has been a pure delight for me as I have journeyed in the fictional works crafted by Julie Lessman.
The mother of the family, Caitlyn, is a woman full of love and faith for her children.  It was so interesting to see how this family spent their family night together.  The woman’s heart, faith and soul searching are shared with the readers which drew me further into the story.  In this final book of the series, we see who finally wins Caitlyn’s heart.  When Meg returns from Paris, the transformation of her personality and physical features makes her unrecognizable to many who have known her for years.  Meg is torn between choosing a career in law and medicine when she gets a summer internship with the DA’s office.  Meg’s heart longs to help other women as she has been aided by special people in Paris and women trapped in prostitution.
The final book was very hard to quit reading even when my eyes were tired as I wanted to enjoy the antics of the McClare family.  The sisters and their mother enjoy such a beautiful relationship built on their faith in the Lord along with each woman’s unique love interest.  Cassidy loves her lariat that she is good with though she gets lots of teasing from the brothers and friends.  Cassidy is but one example of the fun nature of the family who bear all things together.  There is much more to the family and tale that I haven’t revealed, so sit down and become enveloped in the wonderful fictional world shared in Love at Any Cost, Dare to Love Again and Surprised by Love.
My rating is 5 stars.
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457
Post a Comment

Popular Posts