Hide and Seek (Pure Genius #1)


Title: Hide & Seek (Pure Genius Series #1)
Author: H. L. Wegley
Pages:  272
Year:  2013
Publisher:  Harbourlight Books
The first snowy weekend brought an opportunity for me to curl up and read four books by H. L. Wegley of the Pure Genius Series.  One benefit I gathered from reading them in order and in a short time span between the novels was to see the overarching plot carried through each separate story.  Some time back while randomly surfacing an online bookstore I saw this title and author for the first time, so I wrote the man inquiring about his books.  As God orchestrated it I didn’t hear immediately back from him which was good considering at that time I was trying to recuperate after eight years of caretaking.
When he contacted me, the first thing received was an apology for having taken so long, and then came the opportunity to read, review plus give you readers a chance to receive a copy of all four books free!  Hide and Seek doesn’t take either time or effort to get lost in because as soon as one begins reading the first sentence the tension and suspense is already off the scale.
Lee is running up a hill with Jennifer attempting to locate a cave that would protect them from their pursuers and the multiple times they have been shot at!  Lee is a man who works for a government agency in the computer department.  Jennifer is currently an assistant with her Master’s degree while waiting to begin her Doctorate program.  Her IQ is very high, which intimidates most people.  As time goes on and the couple begins to realize how they feel toward each other, Lee knows that above all Jennifer needs to know Jesus as her Lord and Savior.
The audience is going to love how the espionage takes center stage, with danger constantly on the heels of Lee and Jennifer plus the way that Lee shares about the Lord with Jennifer, discovering how best to communicate a simple, profound truth to a person with an Einstein IQ.  How is the couple going to draw their pursuers out into the open plus stop terrorists from stealing valuable secret information from the government?
My rating is 5+ stars.
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
 Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457



Post a Comment

Popular Posts