Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The House Across the Street (The Jack Sleuth Series Book #1)



Title:  The House Across the Street (The Jack Sleuth Series Book #1)
Author:  C N Bring
Pages:  84
Year:  2014
Publisher:  C N Bring
C N Bring delights her younger audiences with a story set in Boring, Oregon, around three elementary boys on summer break from school.  During the break, Jack, Kyle and Curly stumble upon a mystery when they deliver cookies to a new neighbor in the area.  Until now Jack’s biggest struggle has been to avoid a bully and his two friends.  With his next visit to the new neighbor who lives across the street from his home, Jack and his friends’ summer is about to be turned upside down!  These three boys embark upon unraveling the web of lies they begin to discover along with meeting an FBI agent who is brand new to the job.
Together the three boys and FBI agent will keep young readers turning pages until the conclusion, but don’t be surprised if the story captures the attention of older readers as well!  I enjoyed losing myself in an adventure and mystery that brought a smile to my face and entertainment to a winter night.
Don’t miss C N Bring’s latest offering!
My rating is 5 stars.
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457
Post a Comment