Thursday, December 18, 2014

Triple Threat (Pure Genius #4)

Title: Triple Threat (Pure Genius Series #4)
Author:  H. L. Wegley
Pages:  274
Year:  2014
Publisher:  Harbourlight
Unlike the other three prior novels, this particular book focuses attention on Katie, Lee and Jennifer’s adopted daughter who is now in writing her dissertation for her doctoral degree.  Katie picks up from where Jennifer left off in one sense with her computer software design.  Now Katie begins to discover terrorist attempts on Jennifer’s and the Katie’s young siblings lives.  However, that isn’t all she discovers and asks a fellow student to join her after he helps Katie save her family.  Now Josh is helping Katie not only with developing software to write his dissertation, but also becomes more embroiled in the danger as Katie forges ahead to uncover the plot to attack America again!
Katie’s faith is firmly cemented yet she still tends to take matters into her own hands, placing her life in danger much to the chagrin of her parents.  On top of that, some of the trips to collect data for the college paper are across the border in Canada!  Katie begins to uncover a major threat times three with her testing software and trips straight into the lions’ den.  Josh is agnostic and fighting to stay there even with Katie sharing logical points to why believing in Jesus makes sense.
I love how the author ends this series with Josh and Katie.  It leaves doors open for other novels, but mainly I believe brings the importance of knowing Christ personally and learning about the sex trade to the forefront.  Sometimes it seemed the harder Josh pushed or fought against Katie’s apologetic reasoning, the more his life experience showed him the reality of God.  All four books were captivating and they captured my heart and mind, especially in regard to those sold into the sex trade organization.
I’m glad I was given this special opportunity by the author to read, review and give away a copy of the series for another reader to enjoy!  Personally, I cannot wait to see what H. L. Wegley offers his followers in the years to come!  Thank you Mr. Wegley!  You’re an amazing author and man!  God Bless!
My rating is 5 stars.
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457
Post a Comment