Wisdomantics is a fun board game! Enter for a chance to win the game for your home!



Title: Wisdomantics Board Game
Year:  2013
Publisher:  Kingdom Games Enterprises
First let me say this is a game that can be played and enjoyed by all ages.  There are a couple of ways to play.  One is to use the board and cards along with the DVD to compete in completing Solomon’s Temple with three different colored tiles.  The other way is just using the DVD.  Paper and pen are used when two teams or individuals compete when answering questions correctly making a hash mark to keep score.  I loved using the DVDs alone as well just to test my own knowledge and remember the Word.
It really doesn’t matter whether players are familiar with the NKJV or not; the fun and excitement is thrilling!  In fact, if players are not used to reading the NKJV on a regular basis that just adds challenge to think which words or phrases would be chosen to complete the sentence.  In time, I wouldn’t be surprised if people would find themselves memorizing various Scriptures with little effort!  While the suggested ages are 12 years and older, don’t let that limit introducing the Word to younger crowds using either variation mentioned above to play the game or allow the kids to play alone.
A game that highlights the Old Testament is fantastic!  I can see various people becoming interested in the history of the man, people or temple, who were living at that time.  Grab the game, wrap it up and place it under the tree not just for those who know Scripture, but consider giving it to various ministries who give gifts to kids and families during this Christmas season.
My rating is 5 stars.
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
 Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457




Post a Comment

Popular Posts