Keys of Heaven Book #2 By Adina Senft


Title:  Keys of Heaven (A Healing Grace Novel #2)
Author:  Adina Senft
Website:  http://adinasenft.com/
Pages:  320
Year:  2015
Publisher:  Faithwords
The story of the small community of Amish people and characters from Herb of Grace continue in Keys of Heaven, book two in the Healing Grace series.  The third novel is due out this summer sometime, and I plan on reading and enjoying a copy.  In both books, we learn about herbs that are used medicinally and easily obtained by Sarah Yoder on various farms or woods.  Henry is an artist who gains inspiration for his pottery works from the world he views and studies around him in the same community as Sarah.  However Sarah feels about Henry, she cannot have anything but a friendship because Henry is not Amish though he was raised in the faith and same community.
Readers will be able to identify with the mother’s heart as clearly shown in Sarah’s actions and other female characters in her family and community.  Now, she is studying alongside a well-grounded and long-practicing herbalist as the community is growing and needing a person close by to treat those in need.  Just as in Herbs of Grace readers will appreciate the issues all humans may have to deal with in their lives, making the characters easily believable in word and deed.
Sometimes I think many of us could learn how to come together and help others whether in normal day-to-day living or in times of trouble. I was glad to see a third book coming out in the summer titled, Balm of Gilead, as I want to continue reading to see how some of the unfinished threads in the series might be tied together.  Don’t miss the first book, Herb of Grace, followed by Keys of Heaven for fantastic and pleasurable reading!
My rating is 5 stars.
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/.  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457
Post a Comment

Popular Posts