The Good Book DVD Review






Title:  The Good Book Movie
Producers:  Fred & Sharon Wilharm
Website:  http://www.goodbookmovie.com/
Format:  1 Disc (DVD)
Year:  2015
Publisher:  Faith Flix Films
The whole point of the movie, I believe, is to show the power of God’s Word in many life situations along with ways to share Jesus with many different people.  Toward the end I was deeply touched by the smuggling of God’s Word into dark countries and reminded of the price paid by some who share or distribute Bibles.  Many books are written that testify to lives changed by reading His Word.
What made the hour-long movie interesting was the message portrayed without words but through actions.  I am sure some will find it helpful to draw ideas on ways to share the Bible or message of Jesus as well as ways to show God’s lovingkindness.  There are some depicted who refuse to even open the book, which is sadly true today.  However, the risk of not sharing the Word or giving Bibles to people seems to be too high a price to pay. 
Like those in this short film, it is worth the risk to reach out and share Jesus with whomever God places in your path.  Our responsibility is to share; the growth is the Lord’s and the individual’s.
My rating is 5 stars.
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/.  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457
Post a Comment

Popular Posts