Sunday, March 22, 2015

Yuletide Angel


Title:  Yuletide Angel
Author:  Sandra Ardoin
Pages:  106
Year:  2014
Publisher:  Heritage Beacon Fiction
This short story is a warm, heartening tale that speaks of love, romance and mystery.  One woman in a small town feels God has led her to give to the needy, so she quietly embarks in the night to drop off her items.  In time, her identity is discovered in a surprising twist of events and the future of that woman is changed.  The year the store takes place is 1890.
No matter what time of year one reads “The Yuletide Angel” readers will be blessed and reminded of the greatest gift ever given, the Lord Jesus along with the reason He came.  In a sweet and simple story, a deep truth of His love for us is told.  The romance that develops is based not on appearance, but heart.  All I can share with you is that this is one story that many will read repeatedly over time and share over and over again.
My rating is 5+ stars.
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457
Post a Comment