Thursday, April 9, 2015

gMovies Review


Title:  gMovies
Author:  Operated by UP
Free Two Week Trial: FREETRIAL 52 (Code for free trial)
My Rating:  4 stars
Unlike other providers for movies and TV shows this streaming site is all Christian and can be streamed from any computer or other devices.  There are almost 300 choices all of which are g-rated and range from drama, documentaries and more.
I spent some time perusing the choices and genres before watching two movies titled Light of Freedom and Fire Creek.  There are cartoons, comedy and more that entertain without worrying about objectionable content.  You can set up to watch a movie or show for children to enjoy while throwing in a load of laundry or fixing a meal.
With so much being produced that is offensive and bothersome these days, it is nice to have a place where offerings for $4.99 a month are available for streaming.  Above is the website and code so that you too can visit the site for free for two whole weeks before deciding.  While it doesn’t have the amount of offerings Netflix or others offer, I look forward to seeing the site grow with more choices in the future.
Sign up today, enjoy and see if I am right that there are some great choices!
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457
Post a Comment