The Lazarus File by Donn Taylor



Title:  The Lazarus Files
Author:  Donn Taylor
Website:  http://www.donntaylor.com/
Pages:  304
Year:  2013
Publisher:  Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas
My Rating:  5+ stars
Reading a novel such as The Lazarus File was an adventure!  There was nonstop suspense plus it was hard at time to slow down my reading because I was so excited to see what came next!  There is an operative who is working undercover and facing some threatening people and situations.  He has been thought dead for many years, but is he?  Now it appears he may have been resurrected with a new identity.  However, the political scene in Washington has changed and the methods once employed to keep agents protected are now compromised with deadly results.
The flip side is a married, rich couple in Columbia who by working hard give the poorest of the poor better avenues to improve their lives.  Yet enemies within the family and without are seeking to destroy that idea and bring about change, including a new government in Columbia.  Here is where the undercover agent must finish his mission or decide to work for this upstanding family.  Or does his mission in some way involve the good people he rarely meets?
I stayed up till I found out the ending as the adventure never ended and the suspense just kept getting wound up.  Donn Taylor did a fantastic job of writing a work of fiction that really is most realistic and therefore grabs the reader’s attention and never lets go!  Those who enjoy suspense, mystery and thrillers will certainly want to lose themselves in The Lazarus File!  Grab a cup of coffee or a soda and prepare to live out an adventure in the creative world within the pages!
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/ .  Also follow me on Twitter @lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457
Post a Comment

Popular Posts