Alone But Not Alone Movie Review


 Title: Alone Yet Not Alone Movie DVD
Year: 2015
Publisher: Enthuse Entertainment
My rating is 5+ stars out of 5.
Many may have seen this when in the theatres. I am sorry to say I didn’t, but now that I watched it via DVD I am astounded. The timeframe is during the French and Indian War when people were living on land far from anyone. Daily living was hard enough, but then when taken captive to remember God’s faithfulness through all sorts of trials was really inspiring!
After the movie, the full song that plays in the background at different times in the movie is sung in its entirety at the end. Joni Erikson Tada is the one who sang and it is a beautiful song of worship sung by a woman who can attest to the truths spoken. As I watched the story, I couldn’t imagine being an immigrant, settling in a new land and having part of my family torn away from me in such a manner. All throughout the movie as characters lived through the trials, tears and loss what a testimony to the enduring faith of believers in the 1700’s.
Watch the movie all the way through to see what enduring faith lives on long after the real people died. I hope you are as inspired to be bold, to be unashamed and to cling to God no matter what life experiences you live in or through. It simply blew me away to see what lives on a lot longer than any of the people from the past.
May I be like those who have come before me who left a testimony that points future generations to the One and Only God!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


Post a Comment

Popular Posts