Capitol K-9 Christmas (Love Inspired Suspense)


Title:  Capitol K-9 Unit Christmas (Protecting Abigail/Guarding Abigail)
Author:  Shirlee McCoy & Lenora Worth
Pages:  224
Year:  2015
Publisher:  Love Inspired Suspense
My rating is 5 stars.
These books are such a treat to read, and I never get tired of Love Inspired books as the stories are of such variety plus the suspense keeps me reading for hours!  Here, in this special novel, are two short stories written by one of the authors listed above.  Both will keep you guessing as to how the mystery will end as well as any romance that is part of the tale.
I loved both of the stories as two K-9 officers are in each story with their own special assignment and love interest.  The trained dogs are something too as I imagine their training and the way they obey their handlers while also being sensitive to the women who are being protected from those who are seeking to kill them.
In Protecting Abigail readers will enjoy watching a traumatized woman face her past and the fear connected with it while discovering something about her husband’s past she never knew.  In Guarding Abigail, Washington’s elite ambassador has been assassinated and his daughter has now become a target.  Both of the women feel a deep sense of helplessness while others put their lives on the line to end the reign of terror someone is bringing into their lives.
Both are captivating and fast moving stories that will keep audiences up till they reach the conclusion!  Enjoy!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  The above is my opinion.  I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post a Comment

Popular Posts