Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Mistletoe Justice by Carol J.Post


Title:  Mistletoe Justice
Author:  Carol J. Post
Pages:  224
Year:  2015
Publisher:  Love Inspired
My rating is 5 stars.
There is nothing better than a story that holds within the pages suspense, danger, mystery and possible romance.  Carol J. Post brings all those ingredients and more into her latest Love Inspired Suspense tale titled, Mistletoe Justice.  One of the characters named Darci is trying to live her life in a way that glorifies God while caring for her autistic son as a single parent.
When she lands a job at P. T. Aggregates, Darci is elated as she can now have insurance for her special needs son and a better income.  Darci thinks all her troubles are behind her and nothing but a smoother road lies ahead; she could never have been more wrong.  Before she is fully aware of all the hidden evil that is occurring at her job, she is threatened and followed wherever she goes.
Darci finds Conner is willing to assist her in her search for truth.  The myriad of ways Darci tries to get away from the men after her and protect her son along with tension constantly rising makes it hard to put the book down until its conclusion.  Conner also brings with him a rebellious nephew, and perhaps he isn’t the man he appears to be at work.
I absolutely got a kick out of reading Carol’s latest book and I hope you will too when you read it!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” 
Post a Comment