Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Keeper of the Stars by Robin Lee Hatcher

Title:  Keeper of the Stars (A Kings Meadow Romance #3)
Author:  Robin Hatcher
Pages:  304
Year:  2016
Publisher:  Thomas Nelson
My rating is 5+ stars.
Typically one looks to the genre of romance once in awhile encountering emotions such as grief, anger, loss, and a host of other often viewed negative emotions.  However, while there are those emotions in the story, the truth is what shines brightest and that is God makes beauty from ashes.  Here readers will find the heart encapsulated within the grief that Penny Cartwright and her father experience in the loss of a brother/son.
What kept it so captivating was how the author switched back and forth between current happenings on the Kings Meadow Ranch and past expressions of Brad, who they lost.  With the keen insight of what Brad thought, felt and expressed to his Dad and sister, readers will come to understand the tight bond the three of them experienced as a family.  On the opposite side of a close family is a young man named Trevor Reynolds whose family closeness didn’t include his father and it colored negatively how Trevor looked at God.
As I moved toward the conclusion of both the series and characters, hope began to come to the forefront as a main theme.  I easily envisioned the scenes in the novel whether it was mucking out stalls or riding horseback in the snow.  My heart would be gripped by some of the hard times the various characters went through like when an unexpected emergency came up with Penny’s dad.
I hope you curl up and enjoy reading Robin’s works of fiction because they are truly enjoyable and captivate the heart of the reader!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post a Comment