Saturday, April 30, 2016

Woodland Miracle (An Amish Wonders Novel #2)

Title:  A Woodland Miracle (An Amish Wonders Novel #2)
Author:  Ruth Reid
Pages:  352
Year:  2015
Publisher:  Thomas Nelson
My rating is 5 stars.
Whew!  This one really had me on the edge of my seat with every page I turned…wow!  I thought I couldn’t read fast enough as the suspense and danger in the book kept climbing!  Grace is the oldest child who has had to shoulder the care for the house and her younger siblings.  What has made it more difficult is Grace’s disability and at times fear.
Ben and Toby were sent to Michigan by their fathers to stay and hopefully mature while working for an uncle.  However, when they arrive, the uncle isn’t expected to return for weeks because he has gone timbering.  Oh, but there is danger lurking as a man said to be dangerous by police may be in the area while Ben at first toys with Grace’s feelings.
The suspense and twists with turns in the plot kept me up most of the night reading as I couldn’t close the book.  The tension is set on high throughout the book and readers never foresee where the author is going to take the story.  I love reading novels that tell a good story and keep me engrossed while also entertaining me.  I wasn’t disappointed!
I hope you read all three books in the series as they are worth the time to enjoy and share with friends and family.  Now, I must move on to the third book titled, A Dream of Miracles.  I hope to hear about your reading, sharing and thoughts about the books soon.

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post a Comment