Worth Dying For (A Navy Seal’s Call to the Nation)


Title:  Worth Dying For (A Navy Seal’s Call to the Nation)
Author:  Rorke Denver
Pages:  240
Year:  2016
Publisher:  Howard
My rating is 5 stars.
Worth Dying For is a very interesting and inspiring read. Rorke delivers a deep message of understanding for people without understanding of the military world.  Worth Dying For certainly delivers some very fine points on being a leader, when it is right and when it is wrong to kill, what we can do more for those who sacrifice so much for our freedoms, and being of service in one way or another.
In each of the ten chapters, Rorke addresses some major issues that some people (perhaps many) are fully unaware of or choose to ignore. This book shows what SEALs are capable of and Rorke certainly delivers some lessons that we civilians can learn from:  leadership, service, thoughtful, and open-minded. I would recommend this book to others because it shows what the military stands and fights for. And because I believe that God has a plan for Rorke to bring understanding to civilians and members of our military.
Thank you for your service Rorke and God bless.
 Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


Post a Comment

Popular Posts