In A Killer’s Sights (Smoky Mountain Secrets)

Title:  In A Killer’s Sights (Smoky Mountain Secrets)
Author:  Sandra Robbins
Pages:  224
Year:  2016
Publisher:  Love Inspired Suspense
My rating is 5+ stars.
Be prepped before opening the book that the moment you do the story sucks you in powerfully!  A recovering alcoholic and former police officer runs a dude ranch with his grandfather in the Smoky Mountains.  While normally the dude ranch along with the smoky mountains make for a  peaceful area and enjoyable time for various activites, the tourists life is taken an abrupt turn.
 No one’s life is more unsettled than a photographer, Gwen, when she happens upon the scene of a body being dumped into the river while on location for a news station’s upcoming documentary.  Gwen’s life is now in peril and more so is the past she has kept from one of the ranch owners for five years!  Sandra Robbins writes a powerfully moving story of love, loss and living with a strong faith theme running concurrent in the book.
Love Inspired Suspense tales can be read in a matter of hours and shared with family and friends.  For me with all the yuck on the TV I so enjoy much more a good book!  The novels written are so much better to engage one’s imagination than anything seen on the television everyday!  So grab a cold drink, curl up and enjoy a few hours in the Smoky Mountains with Sandra Robbins newest tale, In a Killer’s Sights!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post a Comment

Popular Posts