Monday, June 20, 2016

Sea Rose Lane (Hope Harbor #2)

Title:  Sea Rose Lane (Hope Harbor #2)
Author:  Irene Hannon
Pages:  368
Year:  2016
Publisher:  Revell
My rating is 5 stars.
In the novel, a main character must decide whether to pursue his lifelong dreams while looking for a new job after a recent layoff.  Eric returns to Hope Harbor after his layoff to spend some time with his widowed father in the home he grew up in.  However, when he pulls up to the house, he gets the shock of his life!  Yet, there is more that is going to challenge Eric as his time in Hope Harbor lengthens.
BJ is working hard at building her architecture business in Hope Harbor as well as volunteering hours at Helping Hands.  BJ has a tender heart that has come from some of her harder life experiences.  BJ is also assisting the local high school with its set making for production of a play and time is running out for her to complete her work.
Let me tell you there is much more to the novel than the two characters I share a little bit about plus some descriptions of beautiful scenes!  I really enjoyed getting lost for a couple of hours in Harbor Hope and the characters that live there as they interact and share their stories.  Each one of them has an experience or more than one which touch the heart of readers like me.
Besides the romance theme, there is faith, trust, risk and believing God.  There are times when I smiled or laughed out loud like the sea Lion Casper, who is a hoot!  Irene Hannon has written a couple different series and her writing engages the whole person the moment one starts reading.  I hope you enjoy this novel and make sure to read book one in the Hope Harbor Series!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post a Comment