Saturday, June 18, 2016

Sins of the Past (Novella Collection)

Title:  Sins of the Past (Novella Collection)
Author:  Dee Henderson, Dani  Pettrey, Lynette Eason
Pages:  384
Year:  2016
Publisher:  Bethany
My rating is 5+ stars.
There are three stories each one written by an author listed above: Missing (Dee Henderson), Shadowed (Dani Pettrey), and Blackout (Lynette Eason).  The stories are not tied together and be prepared for them to each totally engage you the moment reading them begins!  In Missing a former Chicago police Officer returns from to help locate his mother who has been missing for hours without a clue!  In Shadowed Libby is in Alaska for a competition swim when she meets Ben McKenna while on a whale sighting tour.  However, not only do they sight whales but a body too and Libby knows the person!  Finally in Blackout a woman who in her earlier life ran away to meet a boyfriend only to somehow become entangled in a murder and theft.  The hard part is she has no memory of that fatal night and her life depends on remembering!
Each of the stories was worth the wait for me though it was hard as I anticipated each author’s story telling ability to keep me turning pages till I finished the book!  If you like suspense and surprise endings or thrills while figuring out how the culprit will be discovered then this collection is for you!  The action, adventure and faith woven throughout the tales are exciting to say the least!  You won’t soon forget the fun you had reading the book and I know I will eventually be rereading them sometime down through the years!  I will also be sharing the book with friends or family who want to read good books, perhaps you will too!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” 
Post a Comment