Cassia Author: Susan F. Craft

Title:  Cassia       
Author:  Susan F. Craft
Pages:  258
Year:  2016
Publisher:  Heritage Beacon Fiction
My rating is 5 stars.
In the manner of other great stories set on the high seas fraught with danger, add this novel to that list! I sat down to read Cassia in the early evening just drawn in by the cover and the different setting of the novel.  I didn’t stop reading till I reached the end!  I found the suspense in the tale would come at time unexpected and kept me turning pages to see if the characters avoided the pirates.
The main villain in the story is a pirate, Captain Galeo, who is an evil man who derives pleasure from seeing fear in the eyes of others.  His target is whatever crosses his path, and Galeo will not stand to be crossed by men under him.  The Xanthakos family is a godly family who endures trials that test their mettle and their faith.  The family endures life-threatening times, separation, danger and staring evil in the face.  However, the most admirable and truthful characteristic is their continued dependence upon God no matter what.
I can guarantee the moment you pick up the book you too will be enthralled so much that you may not want anyone bothering you until the end!  The novel will appeal to all types of readers, though I wouldn’t give it to young readers.  Consider giving a copy to your library, friends or perhaps a family member so they can get lost in adventure for a while!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post a Comment

Popular Posts