Mercy's Rescue

Title:  Mercy’s Rescue
Author:  Debra Holt
Pages:  200
Year:  2015
Publisher:  Bling!
My rating is 5 stars.
If you’re one who looks at the length of the novel to decide whether or not to read it, don’t be fooled either way about this one!  There is a lot packed into the pages of Mercy’s Rescue!  You will find a very dedicated flight nurse named Mercy who is hoping to save the life of a sheriff who has been severely wounded.  What she hasn’t counted on is how the sheriff makes her insides quake and her well built walls around her heart crack, even if it’s just a little.
There is romance, danger, suspense and more awaiting any reader who picks up this novel.  There were a few places in the story that touched my heart and other times brought a smile to my face.  The novel reflects the danger of either being a law officer on the ground or a flight nurse who is responsible for lives that are precariously close to being lost.
Enjoy this novel that is filled with faith, danger, suspense and one you won’t soon forget!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” 
Post a Comment

Popular Posts