Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A Very Blessed Christmas Coloring Book

Title:  A Very Blessed Christmas Coloring Book
Author:  Robin Mead
Pages:  96
Year:  2016
Publisher:  FaithWords
My rating is 5 stars.
The pictures are a variety of drawings from simple to complex and single images to multiple ones.  For those looking for a coloring book to span many ages and talents, this is the one to choose!  The pictures themselves are inviting to look at and more so when filled in with color.  I loved to just look at them as it helped me look forward to the holidays that aren’t too far away which is hard to believe!
Coloring can be a very relaxing way to enjoy an afternoon or soon to be cold evening in front of one’s favorite show or sports event.  The pictures can be removed to share or frame to put up on the wall in a home.  So, if you have someone who loves to color or needs a simple craft to help pass time and chase away the blues, this book is the one to give as a gift or just because you’re thinking of that person!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” 
Post a Comment