An Amish Family Christmas (A Charmed Amish Life Christmas Novel)

Title:  An Amish Family Christmas (A Charmed Amish Life Christmas Novel)
Author:  Shelley Shepherd Gray
Pages:  288
Year:  2016
Publisher:  Avon Inspire
Series:  Charmed Amish Life #4
My rating is 5 stars.
In the final book of the series that began with the previous novels:  A Son’s Vow, A Daughter’s Dream and A Sister’s Wish, the Kinsinger family and people in Charm draw together for a reason beyond Christmas.
Levi is now becoming more of a peaceful man as he learns to listen to what is heart is telling him and coming to terms with losing his parents.  Julia and her 5-year-old daughter Penny have only had each other to lean on and get through life, struggling to make ends meet, but their love is especially strong.  Now that Julia is in Charm and is drawn to Levi, her greatest fear is her abuser will show up and take her daughter.  The problem is no one in Charm is aware of Julia’s past or even her deepest fears and hopes.
I loved reading each novel in the series.  The farther it progressed, the more I fell in love with the various members of the Kinsinger family.  Together they faced many trials as well as triumphs in their lives all while trying to deal with being parentless.  I am glad to again firmly recommend another of Shelley Shepherd Gray’s novels.  Readers will not be disappointed!
If you have readers in your family, this is one series to give during the coming holiday season!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post a Comment

Popular Posts