Pray A to Z Author:Amelia Rhodes


Pray A to Z Amelia Rhodes
Title:  Pray A to Z
Author:Amelia Rhodes
Pages:160
Year: 2016
Publisher: Worthy Inspired
My rating is 5 stars.
All if not most people in my opinion and observation are wondering what is going on in the United States communities.  Hence many are seeking a way to help, bring aid and comfort, and fight the good fight of faith in these hard times.  If you are one of those looking for a way to bring hope, light and a way to bring out what burdens your heart via prayer for where you live, here is such a guide.
The prayers written here will help bring voice to the Father’s ear for many concerns such as law enforcement, homelessness, finances, medical care and a plethora of other topics.  People of God need no longer feel inadequate to pray or unsure of what to say.  Prayer is conversation and listening to the God we love and serve, who cares for us.  He knows us better than we know ourselves.
Grab a copy of Pray A to Z and ask those you know to join you in praying for your community and others, asking for God’s blessing or His intervention.  I believe prayer helps to lift the burdens from our hearts and God longs to carry them for us and work though us to bring His love to our communities all across this great nation.  With the age we live in, now is our time like never before to be active in praying not just for this time but for generations to come after us.

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post a Comment

Popular Posts