Restoring Christmas (A Novel)

Title:  Restoring Christmas (A Novel)
Author:  Cynthia Ruchti
Pages:  240
Year:  2016
Publisher:  Worthy Inspired
My rating is 5 out of 5 stars.
In case you haven’t had the opportunity to read any of Cynthia Ruchti’s writings, let me say you’re missing out on some of the best!  I personally have found her writings move the heart because they are written with the author’s heart.  The writings have powerful and moving themes throughout the books and this one is no exception.  From the first moment I started reading until the end I was engrossed in a heartwarming story where one of the main characters named Alexis goes through a change.  What kind of change?
When she started the Home and Heart channel Restoring Christmas project as one of three contestants, she focused on winning the contest.  As time goes by readers will enjoy reading how deeply we come to know Alexis including some of her past, a budding romance and a 180 degree change of focus on the project!  As she works with Gabe who does the videographing for the project Alexis learns more about his heart and life along with that of his father.  Above all, both Alexis and Gabe are now focused on the home of a woman named Elsie and her slowly revealing past and present.
My heart was touched as I read the impacting story, and I was reminded of how God does restore man’s heart and life through Christmas.  Anyone who has been touched by someone with Alzheimer’s can readily appreciate what Elsie is going through and her own intriguing past.  The novel or novella is very touching and can be read and shared with anyone year round!  Please enjoy this moving book and consider sharing it with family, friends or whomever you know as it will touch their heart as well!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post a Comment

Popular Posts