Deep Cover Jack (The Hunt for Reacher Series #7)

Title:  Deep Cover Jack (The Hunt for Reacher Series #7)
Author:  Diane Capri
Pages:  292
Year:  2016
Publisher:  AugustBooks
My rating is 5 out of 5 stars.
I can’t express adequately enough how much I have enjoyed reading Diane Capri’s series.  While there is minimal foul language, there is no sexual content just a real solid story.  Diane spins a thriller in yet another book where FBI Agents Otto and Gaspar have been attempting to gain information on Jack Reacher since no information exists after he left the Army 15 years earlier.  The agents have been involved in some serious situations by just following the orders of their boss while suspecting their boss knows more than he lets on.  In fact, Otto and Gaspar are getting a little tired of the games their boss is playing while not allowing them time to go home or get much rest.  On top of that, they sense they are being played by two higher ups, one in the FBI and one in the federal government.  Otto especially senses that the situations are dangerous enough and without knowing all the pieces of the puzzle it might just get her or her partner killed.
Deep Cover Jack was by far the best as the suspense was killing me not knowing where it was leading me as I turned pages.  At times I found it hard to decipher who was a protagonist and who was an antagonist, which character was playing for the team and which wanted to thwart the success of the mission.  Jack Reacher is so much of a ghost no one knows how to get a hold of him, when or even if he will show up.  Agents Otto and Gaspar have experienced more than they bargained for when the assignment began in the first book.
I cannot wait to see where Diane will take the characters in the series next, so in the mean time I will catch up with her Jess Kimball Thriller series.  Enjoy the Jack Reacher series before her next book is published!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post a Comment

Popular Posts