Friday, May 26, 2017

Driver Confessional (The Driver Series #1)


Title:  Driver Confessional (The Driver Series #1)

Author:  David L. Winters

Pages:  208

Year:  2017

Publisher:  Carpenter’s Son Publishing

My rating 5 out of 5!

What a phenomenal story!  Antonio is in school to become a lawyer and is married with a son who drives people to their destinations to help support his family.  His wife is a teacher who supports her husband and shares her life with her girlfriend Marta.  Antonio prays for and sometimes with his customers as he desires to do whatever the Lord would lead him to do.

There is a mystery that Antonio inadvertently becomes entangled in.  There is also something going on in Congress with a certain bill that people want to pass without many knowing the contents.  Within the pages of the book is an enthralling, suspense-filled tale that will keep you reading until the end!  The way the author ends the first book makes me wonder if the other books will be centered on characters from this story or if they will be different.

At the end of the book is a sneak peek into the next book though no title or date is given.  I plan to watch for it as I really enjoyed this novel from beginning to end!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post a Comment