Friday, June 23, 2017

The Hyperion Web (A Jack Crockett Thriller)

Title:  The Hyperion Web (A Jack Crockett Thriller)
Author:  D. P. Mitchell
Pages:  352
Year:  2017
Publisher:  Create Space
My rating 5+ out of 5 stars.
Wow!  I’m still trying to catch my breath and still my beating heart!  What an adventure into a world where it is at times hard to identify the good guy from the bad.  There is mystery, intrigue, intelligence agents, terrorists and maybe an artificial life form.  You will have to read to believe!
Jack Crockett is a man of many talents and a fierce warrior.  His first mission is to go in and rescue a hostage, Gabriele.  Jack has no idea just who he is rescuing.  Then, in time, due to attacks that weren’t foreseen, a small group decides that something must be done to stop the threat of losing America and their freedoms.
The President who comes to power is one that is frightening.  I can’t wait to see if the author is going to have the small group find a way to take down the evil trying to pervade the nation.  There isn’t a moment that lacks as tension builds and danger is everywhere, though identifying it is tricky.  The way the author ends this book sort of left me wondering what could possibly happen in the future, but left me with the thrill of seeing possible scenarios Jack may have to face!
Take time to read and thoroughly enjoy the many layered mysteries the author expertly weaves that keeps readers on the edge of their seats.  The novel is just absolutely top notch for thrill seekers and suspense lovers!
Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Post a Comment