My Heart Belongs in Ruby City, Idaho: Rebecca’s Plight


Title:  My Heart Belongs in Ruby City, Idaho: Rebecca’s Plight

Author:  Susanne Dietze

Pages:  256

Year:  2017

Publisher:  Barbour Books

My rating 5 out of 5 stars.

The story starts with an interesting twist where a woman comes to a town to marry a man she has been writing to in response to an advertisement.  Nothing unusual, right?  Except Rebecca finds herself married to the wrong man after they have said their vows!  From there, the reader will be pulled into the tale of how Rebecca’s fears of losing another loved one cause her to desire an annulment immediately.  However, the judge won’t be in town for a couple more months!

So, Rebecca and her husband, Tad, who is a deputy, go through some interesting encounters with townsfolk as well as meeting Tad’s cousin who Rebecca was supposed to marry.  As I read further and further in the book, I just came to love the small town and delighted in the way the author brought about a romantic ending!  I cannot wait to see if another novel will be published from Barbour in the series My Heart Belongs, as it was very entertaining novel!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review.
Post a Comment

Popular Posts