Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Beneath Copper Falls


Title:  Beneath Copper Falls

Author:  Colleen Coble

Pages:  368

Year:  2017

Publisher:  Thomas Nelson

My rating 5 out of 5 stars.

There are other books in the series, but this was my first.  Colleen hasn’t lost her touch in writing a spell-binding mystery fraught with danger, twists and perhaps blooming romance.  The main character is Dana Newell who is a 911 dispatcher.  She returns to the area where she grew up in the hopes of escaping a man bent on taking her back to be alone with him forever.  What the stalker didn’t count on was the many people who care and know about Dana, and one man in particular who helps restore her confidence by training her in basic self-defense.

Just as Dana is hesitant to start a relationship, so is Boone as he was abandoned by his fiancée after an injury left him scarred.  Each character brings a different aspect to what is occurring in Rock Harbor.  I just kept reading the novel and enjoying the engaging tale amidst all the constant action with moments of friendship and romance.

I plan to go back and read the other novels in the Rock Harbor series.  I am sure they are as well-versed with danger, adventure and at least one or two characters who have a desire to cause harm.  If you have read the other books in the series, please leave a comment on this post and let me know which one was your favorite with a word or two of why it is your favorite!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post a Comment