Monday, August 21, 2017

HaYesod: The Foundation



Title:  HaYesod: The Foundation

Publisher:  First Fruits of Zion

Year:  2015

Website:  http://hayesod.ffoz.org/

My rating is 5 out of 5 stars.

The book is a 10-week in-depth Bible study about the Land, The People, and The Scriptures of Israel.  On the website, you may stream the videos for a minimal fee or purchase the DVDs of all 10 lessons.  What is the study all about?  Well, it helped me understand the land of Israel, the Jewish people and how understanding the Bible within the Jewish framework really expanded my knowledge of Jesus.

But that is not all this study did for me; it also helped me understand why I believe what I believe and areas in my belief system that needed correction.  For a while, I have been searching for more than just listening to sermons based on topics as I found that I remembered little to nothing shortly after church service was over.  Frankly, I was a frustrated Christian woman who loved Israel and longed to go deeper into the truth of the Word of God.

When searching on the internet for a study I could do at home at my own pace and that challenged me, by the grace of God I found First Fruits of Zion ministry.  Their loving approach to teaching people truth without judgment really impacted me.  The study takes time as a video lasts a little over an hour and the study material can take an additional 45 minutes or a little longer, depending on each person.

I highly recommend that people check out this ministry and commit to studying HaYesod.  I’ve been transformed in my heart, challenged and left desiring more food from God’s Word than I have in a long time.  My heart will never be the same as I continue to seek God, understanding and what He would have me do with what He has shown me.  If you are looking for a challenge, or wanting to go deeper into God’s Word and experience a renewed joy of drawing near to God, please consider looking and doing the Bible study HaYesod!
Post a Comment