HaYesod: The Sabbath


Title:  HaYesod:  The Sabbath

Year:  2017

Publisher:  First Fruits of Zion (FFOZ)

Website:  https://ffoz.com/hayesod-program/the-sabbath/

My rating 5 out of 5 stars.

I just concluded my second study from FFOZ, which was a 10-week in-depth Bible study on The Sabbath.  The material was extremely enlightening and life changing!  I was taught some history, Sabbath practices, and so much more.  Like the first study I did with this ministry, I streamed the videos and then worked in the student workbook on the material taught.  There was much that touched my heart and I am in awe of all that God has shown me!  Now, what that is going to look like in practice I have yet to know, but I am seeking His wisdom so I can follow His leading.

The teachers and materials are not out to bring division or have people leave their churches.  No way!  In fact, they encourage people to worship where they are though now with a clearer understanding of the Sabbath and how it can be practiced biblically.  I found some of the lessons just astounding as at times when short trips via video to Israel helped me understand the basis of what is taught from Genesis to Revelation.

I know I won’t be the same after what I learned and will continue to be learning through reading, studying and discussing with a friend.  So much of what is taught I had never heard before and what is extremely attractive about the ministry is their heart not to cause division but to teach.  In the back of the book is an extensive bibliography so that people like myself can read and study further from both Gentile and Jewish sources.  I recommend HaYesod: The Foundation first before starting this study, but go with whatever God places on your heart. You will never regret going deeper with God!
Post a Comment

Popular Posts