Deadly Proof


Title:  Deadly Proof (Atlanta Justice Series #1)

Author:  Rachel Dylan

Pages:  320

Year:  2017

Publisher:  Bethany Publishers

My rating 5 out of 5 stars.

What an exciting and provocative new book by author Rachel Dylan where legal courtroom battles will capture not just your mind but your heart as well.  When an up-and-coming bright lawyer is tapped for lead counsel to take on a pharmaceutical company allegedly responsible for knowingly putting people at risk with deaths having occurred, Kate Sullivan finds herself being a walking target.  Strange things happen to her materials, as well as between her and the opposing counsel who was a friend in college and more!

The most intriguing legal thriller to come out in a long time!  People like me who get into reading legal thrillers aren’t going to want to pass this book up!  I learned so much about what it takes to prepare for big cases and the multiple people it takes to put legs to finding answers.  I love how Rachel paints such a vivid portrait of the pharma industry and the fictional company who must now defend itself at all costs.  The questions are just how far will they go to avoid going to court and risk losing billions of dollars in settlement costs?

The adventure and danger will ramp your heart rate up and you’ll find yourself cheering for justice to prevail.  Landon, who is a P.I., is tasked with keeping Kate alive throughout the legal battle and the threats she faces that come from many sides.  It will take people with very special skills to keep Kate alive and her material safe.  I cannot wait until the next story comes out in the series, and I hope you will enjoy the heart-pounding action Rachel writes for readers to enjoy!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Post a Comment

Popular Posts