My Heart Belongs in the Shenandoah Valley: Lily’s Dilemma



Title:  My Heart Belongs in the Shenandoah Valley: Lily’s Dilemma

Author:  Andrea Boeshaar

Pages:  256

Year:  2017

Publisher:  Barbour Books

My rating 5 out of 5 stars.

The year is 1816, the place Middletown, Virginia where McAlister Albright has now bought property to build a home.  Once he was a sea captain and now he wants to be on land with desires to start afresh from his past.  Here is where he meets his nearest neighbor named Lily who lives with her aunt and two brothers in their home since her father’s passing.

Sounds like a love story waiting to happen, right?  Well, not all is what it seems to be as Mr. Everett, who is definitely a mean man; yet, what he lets others see of him is not even close to the “real” man.  With pure genius at work, Andrea leads readers into a deeper mystery veiled in the story that will keep people turning pages until the very end.

I really enjoyed the story with its climax, unique set of characters, and adventure always occurring in the pages.  In the novel, there was never a dull moment and I absolutely was captivated the more the author pealed back the intricacies of the plot and lives of the characters.  So, grab a copy as soon as you can and perhaps read the other novels in the series by other authors, each with their own tale full of excitement!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post a Comment

Popular Posts