Gathering the Threads (A Novel: The Amish of Summer Grove #3)


Title:  Gathering the Threads (A Novel: The Amish of Summer Grove #3)

Author:  Cindy Woodsmall

Pages:  352

Year:  2017

Publisher:  WaterBrook

My rating 5 out of 5 stars.

The series begins with Ties that Bind followed by Fraying at the Edge before concluding with this book.  I highly suggest reading the books in order as the story develops on many fronts with differing characters plus it is quite enthralling to read.  I found myself caught up in the story of Arianna and Skylar’s predicament as well as how it was impacting the community and families.

The author did a wonderful job by including a recap of the story from the first two books in the series to help remind readers what has occurred in the plot up to this point.  I found including that very helpful, especially when time has elapsed between books for those who are voracious readers to be reminded of what happened as well as who the players are in the story.

The author really kept me suspended as I kept reading to try and learn what the final decision for Ariana was going to be.  I really found the story intriguing as the main two characters Ariana and Skylar throughout the series were on a journey of discovering who they were and what they wanted to do with their lives even in the midst of trying circumstances.

 Grab the books and then be prepared to sit and be engaged in the story from start to finish.  Then, consider sharing the books or gifting copies of the books to other readers too!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post a Comment

Popular Posts